My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6 steps on how to produce multiple colors in just one stamp.

6 steps on how to produce multiple colors in just one stamp.
1. Prepare all the necessary materials. (stamp, scraper, special polish, image plate)
2. Choose the design you like. I chose hello kitty FUN2 image plate full design.
3. Choose the color you want to use. I chose the colors yellow, blue and pink.
4. Apply the 3 stamping polish on the plate in vertical or either horizontal.
(it's up to you)
5. Scrape
6. Stamp it on your nails!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing....Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this plate! Where can I find this? Awesome tutorial. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks! you can email thriszha of fab ur nails for the plates she's the one selling FUN images plates and QA series -- her email address: hanniz017@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. sooo cute >///< have to try it out to! thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.) thank you for sharing i'v been curious on how to add more than one nail polish color. 2.) i absolutely LOVE and NEED that stamping plate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of the special polishes. I just use normal polishes and they rarely turn out that opaque. What brand are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog <3

    nuppu-itsmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh. Great tip. I'll try that. Looking forward to your next post.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did u get the plate it's so cuteee !!!

    cheerxxup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your step by step tutorial. It has inspired me to try this on my nails. Keep up the good work.

    Read, share, follow- http://justaprettyface3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome
    follow my blog too
    http://sizzlinghinanaz-beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete