My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

AQmore Nail Polish

Hello Dear Readers!
Recently Younique Nails contacted and informed me about their AQmore Nail Polish. They're asking me if I have already used water-based nail polish and offered me to try them for free. I complied because I want to try them... The items arrived here quite fast..

I chose the color seaweed,wasabi and bloom green top coat... GREEN is one of my favorite color... The shade of "seaweed" is exactly my type. I like it very much.
The design I made is also appropriate for St. Patrick's day. Hope you like it! Happy Weekend! God Bless
Pictures from different angles..
Direct sunlight
Indoor
Outdoor
Pinlight
Included in the package.
Particulars
1.Uniqueness: With Little Green Flowers
2.Dimension

: 8.5cm (Height) x 2cm (Length) x 2cm (Width)

3.Weight: 30 gm
4.Volume: 8 ml
5.Shelf - Life: 1 - 1.5 years
Package also includes a sample test, Aqmore vs. other brand. See the image below for comparison.
Pros: 1. Water-based nail polish doesn't have harmful ingridients that make your nails yellowish.
2. Easy to remove you don't have to use acetone.
3. I like the glossy finish and also it is easy to apply.
4. The odor is almost the same as that of the elmer's glue.
5. The bottle is space saver and cute.

Cons: 1. It's a bit expensive.
2. It chips within 3-5 days.
But I definitely love it..
On a scale of 1-10, I'll give it an 8.

To learn more about this product just visit their website YOUNIQUE NAILS.COM

NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    I didn't news about that!!
    Thank for the discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! didn't know abouw nailpolish on waterbasis. Cool review! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Girls! aqmore is really cool.. you should give it a try! ☻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Your nails are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, sounds like a great polish! and those colors are nice! love your nails too^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. nagbebenta ka rin po ba ng mga nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! with a simple pattern you have created a fantastic manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i used Aqmore water based nail polish before. It won't chips within 3-5 days if you have apply on your nail more than 2 times. Because it take time to get used and healing your unhealthy nail.

    ReplyDelete