My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Blue Wave + Antique Cherry Blossom

From the vault. Hope you like them! =)


Materials Used:




12 comments:

  1. The waves looks awesome! so inspiring mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too much, too beautiful, varnishs are magnificent and the magnificent decorations, and a big very favorite for the first one(night).

    ReplyDelete
  3. both manis are beautiful! but that wave one is gorgeeeeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tagged you because i love your blog very much..http://nails-4-fun.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all thank you ladies!
    @ tsiisfamke thanks sweetie! I'm glad you like my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will definitely check around your site for tips. i just started my nail art craze :D and i wanna know more about stuffs needed so and so.


    MISSY S THE THRIFTY WISHFUL-FASHIONISTA

    ReplyDelete