My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gothic Lavender

Hi all! I'm glad you like my Lolita inspired nails in my previous post! Thanks for all the sweet comments! and as I promised to Miss Locke of locofashion when she requested that I do more lace design.. So here it is, miss Locke! Hope you like it!
In my design, I used more dark color compared to my previous mani...
I used purple and black combination in diagonal pattern, then I used lace sticker, fimos and rhinestones...that's it! :)
P.S
wow I had 282 followers 18 more and I will reach 300 followers! Thanks to all...
God Bless you all!



Materials Used:


Thanks
hueandme-jan for tagging me as Cherry on top Award!

16 comments:

  1. whoaaaaaaaa!!!! Miss Mae,thank you so much for granting my request~ i super love it! you're so talented! [bowing] this goes well with lolita dresses or lolita gothic cosplays.i will try to do this on my nails hehe--awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laceee--Licious!! hahahahaa!! ASTIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hi Locke, thank you for appreciating it! I'm happy that you like it... Can't wait to see those on your nails.. hehehehe
    your welcome! =)

    thank you very much sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawg, I love this design and your nails!! Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this gothic nails!!!! nakakatakot wehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! It looks so unique! You're so good.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... this is GORGEOUS!!! love gothic!!! and your nails are so long... ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome nails. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoua whoua whouan Mae, it's just GORGEOUUUUSsssssssssssss ^^
    I love :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! I saw your profile from babbling brooke and I absolutely LOVE your designs!! I'm following now! Can't wait to see some more designs.

    ReplyDelete