My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blue Bear + Mickey Mouse Plate

Hi, today's mani is my freehand blue bear design and our door mat.. =) while Jamir is sleeping I got an idea when I saw the bear mat on the floor, I decided to copy the bear mat design on my nails, using nail art brush, and dotting tool...I made this NOTD only within 15mins., yes 15mins. because I might not be able to finish my work when Jamir's wake up... Here's the finished product...Do they look the same?
Take a look at the roses, ohh its fully bloomed, I took a pic of it when I woke up early this morning...

Another Mickey Mouse Mani In Neon Green Version:

bnc neon green
arezia# 881
konad black special polish
finishing top coat
cg-06 fauxnad image plate
konad m57 image plate


That's all for now, I will try to make mani tomorrow for my new plates... Hope you like it...
God Bless...
Thanks serena-nuvola for the award..
don't forget to visit her site... =)

7 comments:

  1. oooo I love Mickey Mouse! great plate!! and great manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. serena_nuvola thank you, i love mickey mouse too.. =)
    gildedangel thank you.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What site can i get that mickey plate from? I adore Mickey Mouse!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you from Sweden?:)

    ReplyDelete