My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

vday mani + new image plate

Don't forget to visit Parokeets' blog she's having another great valentine giveaway...
and don't forget to enter Naive-Nails 300 followers giveaway..


















17 comments:

  1. wow! the image plates are delicious! especially the number CG-06! *love*
    I too have recently purchased some brushes like yours, but my brushes have a white-handled! ^^
    I've bought them on ebay. where you've purchased all the products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I so want a Mickey Mouse plate! Amazing mani's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute designs, and I can't wait to see what you do with all of those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you find all these plates? I have most of them, but I have trouble finding some of the others.
    these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those plates are too cute and so are your nails!
    I love the second mani! Very V-day appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! The red mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. sis astig...l. cute ng mickey mouse plate mo...sis kay beada mo ba binili yang mickey mouse mo.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....bili mo naman ako.. swap ko ng china glaze emerald sparkle plsssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute.
    Could you tell me where you got those image plates. Lots of cute designs. :)
    Nice,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I purchased them all from a friend in multiply, but she's not selling internationally :(
    The good news is, she's planning to do so this year, I'm very happy to be able to acquire all of them, I was very eager to try and use them once they were delivered.. :)
    Thank you all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute mani. Love the Mickey mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute mani!
    This is the first time I saw nail brushes. It must be great to have the right tools to unleash your creativity. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute manicure :) i love mickey !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have ordered nail art tools from ebay, they were so cheap there. Waiting for parcel to arrive :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mae, thanks for your comment. Could you please share where you bought the brushes and plates and for how much? (Nangangarap ng gising, sensya na ha.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. im drooling over these plates mae!can u post the multiply link pleaaaassssse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oiii,eeuu to loca tras dessas latinhas=/ nao axo

    ReplyDelete