My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CARNIVAL MASK

Hi, for today, I'm going to show you my entry I made for parokeets Carnival Party Contest, according to parokeets, their celebrate it for the new cycle of nature and farming, check her blog for more details, and don't forget to vote for my current entry " no. 8 Mae" I made a Mickey Mouse mani for their Valentine's Day Giveaway...

Anyway, here's my Carnival Mask mani, I used caronia african plum for the base coat,then I stamped it with b114 fauxnad image plate, I made it look like a carousel, for my ring finger, I used caronia snow white for the base, I drew a mask using thin nail art brush, I used different color for the design, I added rhinestones for the eye design, I used rainbow glitter for the top coat... Hope you like it!

6 comments: