My Photo
Philippines
Hi everyone, thanks for visiting and viewing my site... I created this blog for one particular reason... and that is "To express my affection for nail art design".. Anyway, I'm a nail art and nail polish fanatic... I'm fond of travelling, drawing, and handcrafting fashion accessories for my family and friends... I love gadgets... I'm also into digital photography and my favorite subject is my nail art designs, and of course my very cute, extremely photogenic, and genetically gifted kid. All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to all those who will visit my blog... P.S. Thank you for taking time to visit my site, and appreciating my designs... but please (if ever you will use my photos for whatever purpose, please inform me first...). All my posts are my original designs. Each design takes a lot of time, effort, and thinking... I'm sure all those who are into these stuff knows what I'm saying... Thanks again... GOD BLESS...
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

SAMMYDRESS

Sammydress

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CARNIVAL MASK

Hi, for today, I'm going to show you my entry I made for parokeets Carnival Party Contest, according to parokeets, their celebrate it for the new cycle of nature and farming, check her blog for more details, and don't forget to vote for my current entry " no. 8 Mae" I made a Mickey Mouse mani for their Valentine's Day Giveaway...

Anyway, here's my Carnival Mask mani, I used caronia african plum for the base coat,then I stamped it with b114 fauxnad image plate, I made it look like a carousel, for my ring finger, I used caronia snow white for the base, I drew a mask using thin nail art brush, I used different color for the design, I added rhinestones for the eye design, I used rainbow glitter for the top coat... Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Mask simply marvelous!
    Thank you for your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! the mask is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great concept, skillful execution, as always, Mae! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely! Your mask is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete