My Photo
Philippines
Hi everyone, thanks for visiting and viewing my site... I created this blog for one particular reason... and that is "To express my affection for nail art design".. Anyway, I'm a nail art and nail polish fanatic... I'm fond of travelling, drawing, and handcrafting fashion accessories for my family and friends... I love gadgets... I'm also into digital photography and my favorite subject is my nail art designs, and of course my very cute, extremely photogenic, and genetically gifted kid. All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to all those who will visit my blog... P.S. Thank you for taking time to visit my site, and appreciating my designs... but please (if ever you will use my photos for whatever purpose, please inform me first...). All my posts are my original designs. Each design takes a lot of time, effort, and thinking... I'm sure all those who are into these stuff knows what I'm saying... Thanks again... GOD BLESS...
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

SAMMYDRESS

Sammydress

Monday, February 22, 2010

V-DAY WINNER

Hi, when I check my inbox yesterday morning, I was surprised with the news that I received, I won again for the second time in Allya Valentine nail art contest, check her beautiful site, paintedtips for more nail art design... Thank you very much Allya for choosing me as the winner....
And here's my NOTD, the word "SORRY" in korean, I like b118 and some of chez-delaney image plate, I want to have that plate, so i decided to make something like it....
what you need:
arezia # 881
caronia white satin
konad s.p black
konad s.p white
konad m43
konad s6

and don't forget to vote for my entry no.4 maespiritu on parokeets carnival party ...thank you! and pls visit
konadomania she's having 300 + giveaway...
God Bless

10 comments:

  1. cute...dont worry sis hahanap ako ng makakaswap ulit tapos papaorder ulit ako ng p49..anyways.. gratz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!

    insideofmypurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's no surprise you won, you get mad props for your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nails look great, but it's not Chinese, it's Korean for "Sorry"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for all the comments, been busy, sorry for late reply...
    @una thanks for correcting me =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoua I love what you do, it's wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete