My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Monday, October 12, 2009

READER'S REQUEST

Hello everyone.... Here's my NOTD that I did yesterday..
I named my nail art "Money On My Nails"... =)
As my friend requested me to do this nail art design...
thanks THRISZHA hope you like it...
thanks for viewing... God Bless











What you need:
konad black for border stamp ( I only used konad regular polish bec its lighter than s.p.)
blue charm super black for dollar stamp
L.A colors green satin for the base coat
konad m57
amisy e05
stamp kit
*Congratulations to all winners of Sasse's Stamping Stampede Contest!
NIHRIDA IS HAVING HER 1ST GIVEAWAY ... PLS VISIT HER SITE!
THANK YOU...

4 comments:

  1. yay!! oh di ba sau ko sau maganda ung design na to.. heehhehe ill repost this...ano ung blue charm polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sissy... hahahaha oo nga maganda... yun blue charm binigay lng sakin yan... super black... yan ang ginagawa kong pang stamp...napansin mo ba na mas mapusyaw yun lace design kesa sa dollar? =)regular polish lang ksi yung konad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super pretty! Just found your blog from your friend Thriszha. Love your Halloween theme background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lucy for all the comments, and compliments, ill try to post more of my freehand design, and ill try to create more creative and unique nail art just for you! =)

    ReplyDelete