My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

CRACKED

Hello everyone... I'm so excited to post my NOTD that I made yesterday,
and I wanna share some of my new haul that I bought on line,
my fauxnad plate, canister and stripping tape =)
Here's my CRACKED NOTD...and random nail art trials.. hope you like it!

thanks for looking..

SPECIAL THANKS to LUCY of makeupgirl21...
thanks for all your comments
and compliments, i'll try to post more unique designs.. =)
hope you like my CRACKED notd... thanks a lot..
GOD BLESS


OUTDOOR

INDOOR w/o FLASH
INDOOR w/ FLASH
CRACKED WHITE
CRACKED BLACK
WHAT YOU NEED:
konad black n.p
caronia white n.p
black s.p
white s.p
b47 nail art plate (fauxnad)
red violet stripping nail art tape
apply base coat in vertical line separately with black and white polish
(you can choose what color combination you like)
I applied black and white for the base coat 2-3 coats. let it dry
apply 2-3 stamp of b47 fauxnad plate ( depending on your nail length)
I used white and black special polish for the cracked design
you can use stripping nail art tape or nail art pen if you like...
stripping tape
B47
TRIAL FLOWER
white caronia n.p
blue,yellow, and green s.p
b77 fauxnad
B77
TRIAL CUTE
bobby+loreal n.p
black s.p
b11 fauxnad
B11
NEW HAUL
12 pcs canister for rhinestones and decals
9 fauxnad nail art plate
b11-happy
b19-belt
b35-santa
b43-heart
b47-crack
b49-snail
b66-chinese character
b73-flower
b77-flower
stripping nail art tape

6 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaa... love all ur fauxnad.. im still waiting for my auntie for my konad plates hhhehehe & ofcourse the fauxnad plate u gave to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought you made that with cracking polish, all the way to the pic of the fauxnad plate... Did you stamp in many differend angles to get it look so natural and "not stamped"? Flawless work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks so much doo..we dont have cracking n.p here in the philippines...I only used b47 fauxnad plate and stamped repeatedly on my nails.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your manicures! The cracked on is really amazing. You do such a terrific job on your nails. Your also quite welcome. I enjoy blogs, polish and nail art. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete