My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Monday, October 26, 2009

THE EYE

Hi, five more days before halloween, so I decided to create a design for it... Anyway, when you see my nail art, what's the first thing that comes to mind? Does it look like Googly Eye? I named it, "THE EYE". By the way, what are your plans for this upcoming halloween? Do you put up halloween nail art like this?
Here is a very simple nail art tutorial:

It's fun and easy to do, just apply white base coat I used caress snow white, let dry, I used elf black and red for the stamp, I used b47 cracked fauxnad image plate... make medium black dots on the middle of your nail, add small white dots at the center, then apply top coat....

with flash

Dim light




I forgot to post this... that's my NOTD last week..

hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great konadicure, well 2 konadicures:) perfect, love them both!
    I won't do a halloween manicure, but I enjoy looking at other who do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy eye ball manicure. Just perfect for Halloween. Love your other design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this konad stamping or hand drawn?

    ReplyDelete