My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My latest bead/accessory project

Aside from nail art, I also like to make personalized accessories for my family and friends. Here are some of them. Hope you like it! God Bless

10 comments:

  1. cool.. ur really creative.. sakto pala sau ko napamana ung mga ibang beads ko hehehe..naalala ko 2loy ung reaction ng mom mo sa pinadala ko akala bigas ung ipapadala..LOL sa dami ng maganda... wala akong mapiling pinaka fave ko lahat type ko... hahahahah lalo na ung white.. LOL!! keep it up girl.. btw thanks for ur bday greetings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! You are so talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore by all ur accessory creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also love accessories,, specially earrings

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is super cool! You are talented! VERY NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cada uma mais linda que a outra!
    Parabéns.
    http://maniasdadiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all. u are one the most talented people ive seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The feathery ones.....pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are very very talented these are all soo super pretty and well done :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete