My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

KkCenterhk Nail decal tutorial

Hi guys, I received a pack last week, decals from KkCenterhk, it's just now that I was able to make a review of it because last friday (august 5) my son Jaem celebrated his 6th bday. I was so busy then, and this week is his 1st periodical test.. Happy birthday to all august celebrants... Anyway here's the decal design I picked to review, I chose floral design.. As you all know I really like bright and lively colors ( mainly green!)..
NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.

X&D nail decal is very fun and easy to use.. You don't need to go to a salon,
all you need to do is.
1. Clean your nails, remove excess oil, and buff it. It's up to you if you want to use basecoat or not.
I used china glaze for the base. Let dry.
2. Remove the thin protective plastic cover and cut the decals.
3. Soak it on water for a second.
4. Place it on your nails and remo
ve excess water.
5. Use nailfile to remove the excess decal. Add top coat.
Tada!
And here's the finished product. Save time and money!
You can purchase X&D full nail art water decals for only $4.50, just visit KkCenterhk for more nail and beauty products.. Hope you like it! God bless...
P.S happy birthday to my niece Cielo. She's celebrating her bday today.. this mani is for you and for all those who are celebrating their birthday! God bless...


4 comments: