My Photo
Philippines
Hi everyone, thanks for visiting and viewing my site... I created this blog for one particular reason... and that is "To express my affection for nail art design".. Anyway, I'm a nail art and nail polish fanatic... I'm fond of travelling, drawing, and handcrafting fashion accessories for my family and friends... I love gadgets... I'm also into digital photography and my favorite subject is my nail art designs, and of course my very cute, extremely photogenic, and genetically gifted kid. All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to all those who will visit my blog... P.S. Thank you for taking time to visit my site, and appreciating my designs... but please (if ever you will use my photos for whatever purpose, please inform me first...). All my posts are my original designs. Each design takes a lot of time, effort, and thinking... I'm sure all those who are into these stuff knows what I'm saying... Thanks again... GOD BLESS...
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Louis Vuitton Nails

Hi all! just a quick post for my NOTD.. will be back later for more upload... ciao!



HOPE YOU LIKE IT! GOD BLESS

16 comments:

  1. This is so chic! What did you use to do it Mae? It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tassa and spaceinvaders... :)

    @chelle, thank you! I used water decals in my design, just wait for my next post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! That is really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the coolest design I have seen lately

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh amazing!
    Check out my lastest post :)
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun mani. your nails look like a purse

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want this sooo bad! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Where can one find these decals?! I love LV. Well.. what girl doesn't... I went down to LV store the other day and I was pretty bummed because finances have been too tight to feed my purse addiction.

    Check out my Konad giveaway
    http://poshpigments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can u tell me where to get them. I love them and must have. blbetts@shaw.ca PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks girls! xo

    lauren and barb...I bought it here, but, she's not selling internationally. :(

    ReplyDelete