My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPECIAL MONTH

Hi all, I miss blogging a lot, I have no time to post due to my busy sched here at home, I have new 5 image plate, and new organized album for my plate, I wanna share it to you soon.. Can you guess how many image plate I have?
3 weeks to go before hearts day, that's our wedding Anniversary of my beloved Bhabhe, I'm glad for 5 years we both shared together, I love him so much, and I will love him for the rest of my life...=)
visit my site for more valentine nail themes...thanks and God Bless you all..
inspired by nihrida...
mani I made for my cousin... and a splat image plate gave by thriszha of fab your nails .. thanks sis... miss you!
my personalized image plate album...
and also be part of parokeets birthday celebration giveaways...
just click the link for more info.. thank you..

9 comments:

  1. All of them are cute but I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first konadicure with flowers! And you did a mani inspired by me? Oh, I'm honoued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy that album? I've been looking for something like that forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album!
    First mani is my favorite. :)
    Thx for writting about our birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gildedangel- thanks dear =)
    @kirsten- thank you =)
    @nihrida- thanks, i love all your nail art design... =)
    @molo- that is an I.D holder, I compiled it. for my image plate, bought it from national bookstore... =)
    @gejba- hi Im so excited to think what mani is best for Parokeets 1st bday celebration.. (thinking...) =)
    @girl with the golden touch- thank you =)

    ReplyDelete