My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Sassy Colors Magic Gel Polish

Just want to share my latest swatches using sassy colors nail polish..

Sassy colors have a newly released Poppin' Pastels collection. This collection is under the magic gel polish series.  They are long wearing with vibrant colors & shiny finish.

No UV light needed and lasts up to 14 days.

Inspired by summer's bright skies and fresh blooms, this collection boasts of soft and sweet nail colors in translucent finish..

I love all the colors. My personal favorites are the honey blue, milky way, and cool mint because they compliment my skin tone... 

Pros  :

* They are easy to apply. Just 3 easy steps, gel base coat, gel color and gel top coat.

*  Salon finish..

*  Doesn't chip easily.

* Affordable. Costs only Php58 / $1.06 

Cons :

* not that opaque. Needs 3 coats to achieve full coverage 

* Not quick drying 

Overall 7/10 ☺️


They also sent me a blush on and powder but sadly got damaged during transit.. 


Sassy colors nail polish is free from DBP, toluene. formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor. 


You can avail of a special 20% discount using my promocode "SassyMae".

You can use it on Shopee and Lazada store upon checkout.























No comments:

Post a Comment