My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February!! ♥






8 comments:

  1. they're all pretty but I like the 1st one the most! maybe because V-day is comming xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog!:) I like your nails soso much:) Is that lip stamp from a QA plate?

    beautinika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    @nika: thank you, I used XL U for the lip design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-mazing! I love your nail designs and they speak so much of your passion for nails! The plush valentine is my favorite. Do you do this professionally?

    Following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You creat such stunning nail art! They inspire me, but I don't think I'll be able to them like these :) I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really very Nice Nail Art I Love it I want to More Art design can you please updates your Blog.

    Thank you for Post..

    ReplyDelete