How to make 3d nail design using stamping technique.
1. Apply your desired base coat. Let dry.
2. Choose the pattern you like. For this tutorial, I used MJ 2 image plate with bow and heart design for the full pattern.
3. Then choose another pattern for the 3d overlay. I chose cupcake and donut pattern using bm308.
4. Render your selected 3D design. make sure that your color doesn't exceed the outline. let dry.
5. Stamp it again with dark color to make the 3d design more visible.
6. Add top coat and neon rhinestones.
tada! and here's the finished product! i love cupcakes and donuts.
Hope you like it! God Bless