My photo
Philippines
Art. Passion. Turning even the simplest thing to a breathtaking masterpiece. (Creation) Conceptualized by my husband, Ryan, OBRA deals with art in all forms aesthetic. We believe that there's beauty in everyone and everything waiting to be discovered and unleashed. Started of as a hobby, my curiosity for nail art and designs, had soon panned out to creative styling, photography and make up artistry. Participated in countless number of workshops and trainings, I stay adept with what's current and trendy without compromising class and elegance. OBRA, in its' truest sense is a Masterpiece and I strive to deliver nothing less.
If you have any question regarding my blog posts, ideas, if you have something to say/share, or you want me to review your product just email me at mae_espiritu@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Floral And FNA challenge for this week's Theme

(Sorry Guys Late Post)
For this week's challenge, our theme is Black and White! I know some of you are excited! "B/W" when we hear it, there's a lot of concept,things and ideas that comes into our mind! Surprise us and be creative! You can do whatever you want to do, But you can only use the colors Black and White.. Looking forward to seeing your designs! Have Fun!
submit your entries at fabnailarts@yahoo.com
with this format PLEASE...
title of challenge_your name or your blog
Example: bnw_fabnailarts
And resize it!

Hi all, let's take a look at all the fabulous entries for this week's theme challenge FLORAL. we're very happy bec there are a lot of entries. We have more paricipants this week than last week.. thanks a lot guys! Here's all the Fab Art of the week, in no particular order...


And here's my entry... Hope you like them! God Bless


4 comments:

  1. Hey MAE! Thank u for posting our entries in your blog :D
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to play! I've not done this before though and I'm not sure what size my entry needs to be re-sized to.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. *your welcome anastacia.. :) happy weekend!
    *hi anita ohh I forgot to include the size.. :) max of 700x400 pixel looking forward for your nail design... pls include your blog link. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone did an amazing job!~
    BEAUTIFUL!~

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete